Statistics are a point of interest for every discerning entrepreneur. Take for instance a Forrester Research study that shows 79% of shoppers rely on online videos to make their purchase. Another set of numbers from YouTube shows over 4 billion of them are viewed daily on this platform.
But that’s not all; Nielsen, in their study, found that 96% of businesses that invest in online video production enjoy higher sales conversion. As a sharp business entrepreneur, these numbers speak for themselves. It is obvious that your services and products can enjoy more visibility through video marketing.
Getting Your Business to the Fore Using A Custom Made Promotional Video.
Well, the numbers are impressive, but when you get down to the marketing project, you need a professional videographer to create a customer-made production that will be shared rapidly. The difference between a User-Generated (USG) and one that is pegged on your business is all about the relevance.
With a customer-made, you promote your specific service or product unlike in a general one. More importantly, you are able to create a personalized touch to your marketing campaign because every aspect of it is authentic and has been developed using content from your business.
So, how do you give as much hype as possible to your business products or services? Take a look:
1. Brand name prominence: With a guru working on your promotional video production, there will be intense placement of your product and service name to ensure emphasis is laid where you need it.
2. Enhanced sharing factor: Your marketing campaign can only work if your product encourages sharing. This is done by integrating incentives including discounts for sharing and also providing a comments page where you must actively participate.
3. Integrate social media platforms: The whole idea is to get people talking and prodding others to view. As such, you also need to provide links of it on social media forums including Facebook and Twitter, among others. These platforms are popular for sharing and your production will go viral, especially if it is well-produced.
4. Leverage professionalism: As much as the modern shopper is looking for funny videos online, they will not go for poorly created products. This is the reason you need to hire a professional with the expertise and resources to create an effective one to market your business.
5. Incorporate a call-to-action: The advantage of creating it from scratch is the fact that you can add your own touch. One way of doing this is by including a call to action at the end of the production to egg viewers to either share, shop, go to your landing page or even call your company for more information.
Whatever way you look at promotional video production, there is no denying that it offers a lot of latent opportunities yet to be tapped. Why not be in the vanguard of applying this marketing technique and get an edge in your niche?